Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm........anyone see anything here?

Maybe I am getting a little paranoid.

The TT just set the 341 for June 2nd instead of June 8th.

The TT told my attorney verbally to leave the 8th open so there was no set in stone date but nevertheless.

The last day for objections is June 11th.

Would there be any reason for her to change the date if she in fact did?

Could she want more time between the 341 and the last date for objections?

Or am I just starting to see little green men in spacesuits after such a long time and being near the end?
    Very fortunate in the grand scheme of things but have learned my lesson.

Filed 12/15/08, 341 1/12/09, Cont to 2/12/09, cont to 3/12/09, cont to 4/15/09, cont to 5/11/09, cont to 6/02/09. Discharged 9/16/09, Closed 10/23/09

I know you are anxious about all this. You've certainly had some cause to feel that way.

It's up to you of course, but there's a case to be made that not following the minutia will help. I think only a real insider, someone with lots of experience and insight into individual trustee personalities can read the tea leaves to the degree you're attempting.

Again, I can't blame you and I totally sympathize.

I guess it's easier to give advice than take it myself (I checked PACER 2X daily around my 341 date ) but if you can put aside concern that there's something ominous right around the corner you'll... how's that saying go... something about worry about tomorrow does nothing more than rob you of strength for today. Something like that. :shrug:

I think you've got a compentent attorney. Put your faith there (and in God if you're so inclined) and direct your energy into what you do best.

I hope that gave you a lift. Pep talks are not my s-p-e-c-i-a-l-i-t-y.

Comment

Maybe she has a vacation planned?

Kids get out of school around that time.

Have you checked the court calender to see if there are any court holidays around that time.

Could be her own personal aganda she is trying to accomodate.

Don't know otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by BornAgain View Post
        I know you are anxious about all this. You've certainly had some cause to feel that way.

It's up to you of course, but there's a case to be made that not following the minutia will help. I think only a real insider, someone with lots of experience and insight into individual trustee personalities can read the tea leaves to the degree you're attempting.

Again, I can't blame you and I totally sympathize.

I guess it's easier to give advice than take it myself (I checked PACER 2X daily around my 341 date ) but if you can put aside concern that there's something ominous right around the corner you'll... how's that saying go... something about worry about tomorrow does nothing more than rob you of strength for today. Something like that. :shrug:

I think you've got a compentent attorney. Put your faith there (and in God if you're so inclined) and direct your energy into what you do best.

I hope that gave you a lift. Pep talks are not my s-p-e-c-i-a-l-i-t-y.
        You are the best. Yes, I am inclined to put my faith in God.

Many times I wake up in the wee hours in the morning and take solace in prayer.

I also agree that worrying about the unknown is a tremendous waste of time and a strength thief.

Filed 12/15/08, 341 1/12/09, Cont to 2/12/09, cont to 3/12/09, cont to 4/15/09, cont to 5/11/09, cont to 6/02/09. Discharged 9/16/09, Closed 10/23/09

Comment

Originally posted by dingdong View Post
          Maybe she has a vacation planned?

Kids get out of school around that time.

Have you checked the court calender to see if there are any court holidays around that time.

Could be her own personal aganda she is trying to accomodate.

Don't know otherwise.
          Yeah, I forget about all that. I tend to think that I am her only case but I know that's not the case.

Thanks again.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X