Signed, Sealed, & Delivered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signed, Sealed, & Delivered

Well, signed. The paperwork is at the lawyer's office, waiting for a final bit of info from my husband, and later today (or more likely, tomorrow morning), it will be filed. Deep breath.

I'm still nervous that the TT will see our income and say we need to do a 13, but we have justifiable expenses without much in the way of extravagance.

Next step, find out our 341 date.
    27 May 09: File Ch7
    6 Jul 09: 341 Meeting, declared asset case, 341 continued
    6 Aug 09: Continued 341 meeting, came to settlement with TT
    6 Sept 09: Last Date for Creditor Objections

You will have the trustee's instructions and such within a week or so in most cases.
    Welcome to the next step.

Comment

Susie:

Sending Good Karma You Way for a Chapter 7 decision from Trustee!

Luci

Comment

Suzie - me and my husband will be in your shoes in a couple of weeks. We plan to meet with our lawyer and sign papers on the 15th and file either the 16th or 17th so we will be in between paychecks.

Please keep us informed. I feel like you are blazing a trail for us to follow here in NE Ohio. Thanks!

Alicia
        Filed: 8-19-09
        341: 9-21-09
        Notice of Discharge: 11-28-09

Comment

Right behind ya...June 5th is our file date...maybe we will see each other all at the 341 meetings.....
          Filed Chapter 7 June 5th,2009
          341 Scheduled July 9th, 2009
          60 day club memeber and counting.......
          Last day for Objections Sept 10,2009...

Comment

sign me up 2

If all goes well with a review on the 5th We will be signing papers the following week of the 8th and should be filing a few days after that

I really want to move on from this...
            just when i think all is well .. it will be fine... i learn something else that "could" be a problem

All i know for sure is we are in the midst of a financial slaughter
            over the median (how?) and walking the fence with the means test
            it is possible the trustee could move from 7 to 13
            I really don't know how i would come up with a payment!?!??!

However! I have filled out the papers honestly and to the best of my knowledge soo.. now.. i need to let the process do what it needs to do

SO..even though I don't live by you all ...sign me up to be in your click.. club.. group

Comment

This is just like our own NE Ohio BK Club. Okay, who will volunteer to make us teeshirts?

I am nervous that our 7 maybe converted to a 13. Son moved out a few weeks ago and I know our attorney is basing our Schedules I and J on a household of 3. I just emailed her asking what we can do about adding expenses. As we all do, I want to be completely honest and like fyi2 posted if it means we are pushed into a 5 year chapter 13 then so be it. I couldn't live with myself if we were dishonest (even if we could get away with it). I am one of those people that it would eat away at me until I went down to the courthouse and confessed my sins!!! Yes, dramatic but I think you all get the idea. I am figuritively biting my nails as I wait for that return email from my attorney. Will it be a 13? Will it be a 7? The numbers will not lie so it will be what it will be.

Anyway, welcome the NE Ohio BK Club everyone!
              Filed: 8-19-09
              341: 9-21-09
              Notice of Discharge: 11-28-09

Comment

Good luck! I'm still waiting for a 341 date, and it's been 22 days since we filed. Argh.
                Ch. 7
                Filed: 05/07/2009
                341: 07/01/2009
                Discharged AND closed: 09/29/2009

Comment

For the OP, your attorney should be able to tell you if you are as risk of a chapter 13.

Comment

Originally posted by zpbk13 View Post
                    This is just like our own NE Ohio BK Club. Okay, who will volunteer to make us teeshirts?
                    Actually, when I designed my avatar for this site, I imagined it as a t-shirt design. It's the Calvin Klein CK One cologne logo, but it's BK seven. ;-)
                    27 May 09: File Ch7
                    6 Jul 09: 341 Meeting, declared asset case, 341 continued
                    6 Aug 09: Continued 341 meeting, came to settlement with TT
                    6 Sept 09: Last Date for Creditor Objections

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X