• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feelin' Sad and Hopeless? Click Here!

Just a little Sunday inspiration

Click here, get your tissues handy.

Great song, cool lady.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Yes, I have been following Susan Boyle since she became a YouTube sensation last month. She truly is an inspiration for everyone just look at the over 150 million YT views of her initial performance of I Dreamed A Dream. I have watched her videos numerous times and I still get goosebumps when I hear her sing. I find listening to her singing is so uplifting.
    Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
    Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
    DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

I have also been following her and have the Youtube videos of her in my favorites. I also get goosebumps watching her. It is usually something I listen to several times a week just to relax.

I hope something positive happens for her even though she came in second to a group of dancers.
      Filed 5/11/09 Chapter 7
      341 Meeting 6/5/09
      Discharged 8/5/09
      Case Closed 8/6/09

Comment

I was so concerned about her as well, so I did some checking; she is getting ready for an 18 city tour with BGT finalists which starts in June. After this short tour she is going into the studio with Sony under BGT & Simon Cowell management and will be recording a CD. Then she will do some high profile appearances to promote her CD, then there is an autiobiography of her life book deal, and a movie of her life to be done. They also said she has alot of support from family and psychologists to make sure she is able to handle all of these changes to her life. I can't wait for her new CD, she has the voice of an angel.
        Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
        Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
        DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

That is awesome!
          Filed 5/11/09 Chapter 7
          341 Meeting 6/5/09
          Discharged 8/5/09
          Case Closed 8/6/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse