Trustee Income Cap Pontification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trustee Income Cap Pontification

So I was reading a couple posts about TT and their motiviation for taking assets, obviously financial. And I also remember hearing about at cap in their income, I believe I read 177K.

So I was thinking, if you happen to get a TT who has reached their cap, and if they had ,just common sense would have one believe that the closer to the end of the year that you file, the propensity for them reaching their cap would be greater, than would it follow that filing later in the year and with a TT that had reached their income cap may garner you a less agressive TT asset wise? ( and I realize you can't choose your TT, but just by dumb luck , if your particular TT having met those two parameters, would you be less likely to be scrutinized or have assets sold if there really was a lack of financial gain for said TT?)

I know there should be a moral obligation to perform no matter what the financial incentive and objectivity should be paramount, but we are dealing with humans here, so anything goes.

It would be an interesting study or at least something to follow if you are a stats / BK nerd/ human motiviation nerd like me.

I wonder if there are any statistics that are pubic record that someone could access.

Of course this theory would fly out the window if they made their max in percentages early on in the year.

Yeah- I am a nerd.

They make money for managing a chapter 13 too don't they??
    More reason not to want to go that way.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X