top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great...just when I thought I could relax!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great...just when I thought I could relax!

I was hoping maybe I could have a less stressful weekend, but now I am on pins and needles...why? because the attorney tried to call us today, DH was asleep (he works nights) and I was at work..tried calling attorney when I got home but I guess he went home way early today, anyway now I get to set and conjure up reasons why he called, Is something wrong with our filing? Does he just have a quick question? I am going to drive myself nuts this weekend....
    Date filed: 06/24/2009
    341 Meeting: 07/27/2009
    Plan confirmed: 10/14/2009
    $340.00 per month @ 60 months

Originally posted by Chicken123 View Post
    I was hoping maybe I could have a less stressful weekend, but now I am on pins and needles...why? because the attorney tried to call us today, DH was asleep (he works nights) and I was at work..tried calling attorney when I got home but I guess he went home way early today, anyway now I get to set and conjure up reasons why he called, Is something wrong with our filing? Does he just have a quick question? I am going to drive myself nuts this weekend....

Aww Chicken...please don't let his call worry you all weekend. I'm sure if it was Something Very Important, he would have left a message stating so or would try later on.

I know it's very stressful. Take a bubble bath with Lavendar oil or whatever you might have. Sheesh, pour a tad of vanilla if that's all you have. Scented candles mebbe? Something soothing to drink like wine or green tea. Good book to read while soaking?

Will be praying it's just a simple question needing a simple answer

Luci

Comment

I seriously understand where you are coming from.
      During my divorce, previous to the BK, I used to look forward to the weekends . . .because it would be 2 days off.

hmmm, maybe he just has a quick question about something on your paperwork.
      I am sure it is routine.

With so many bankruptcies these days he just wants to make sure everything is all set to go or whatnot.
      Much thanks for all the support and information I receive on this forum.
      Chapter 7 filed 11/21/2008
      341 Meeting 01/05/2009
      Discharged 03/06/2009

Comment

Thanks! I am going to try and relax...no since in getting myself all worked up until I know for sure what is going on..I'm probably just making a mountain out of a mole hill, as usual..lol!

So far this day hasn't been goin so good...my clothes dryer took a puke, so I get to spend Saturday at the stupid laundromat, yeehaa!

Comment

Update: Dh called attorney this morning and I was worrying for nothing as usual...Attorney mis-informed us about when his secretary was filing paperwork, told us last Wednesday, won't be until this Wednesday and he is just needing a "new" print out from the automatic teller machine with our checking account as of 06/24/09 - just needing to send an up to date balance...thank goodness!

Comment

Yahoo!!

Simple question with a Simple answer. Glad it worked out for ya.

Hugs,

Luci

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X