credit report question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

credit report question?

I checked to see what my free credit report says so far. It only listed a few of my CC and does not list all of my debt. (2nd mortgage, 3rd mortgage, car loan). Why is that?

Also, how do I get my first mortgage to take my name off my credit report. I am NOT on the loan. Only on the deed. When they took over the loan they added it to my report. Do I write them a letter?

I was able to pull up 2 of the 3 reporting agencies. They all report different. Both don't have one of my major cards. Not sure why. The 3rd reporting agent won't give me another free report until Sept. I am also confused since my 1st mortgage is reporting BK/never late. I am only suppose to be listed on the deed. I never signed the loan papers. Only my husband did. It should not even be on my report. AND my cars are reporting on my husbands report when he only reaffirmed one car. Anyone know why the other wasn't included in BK? He never signed papers for the second one. Do I need to get a foreclosure lawyer to help me if we decide to let the house go? How does that work after a chapter 7?? Can we really live here free until we are kicked out and owe nothing?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X