A Positive Aspect Of Filing BK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Positive Aspect Of Filing BK

You know, I had not thought about it until now, but most of us have been through the ringer as such going through this process and there is not much positive to say about this other than the relief that many get from debt.
    This morning however they were talking on the news about high profile people having their identities stolen from them.
    Think about it, what idiot if their right mind would want to steal our identities?

Lol!! Nice point!
    8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
    11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

ha ha, they probably couldn't if they wanted to. We have not been able to get credit for a while so I doubt that anyone else could under our name...lol.

Comment

I say that all of the time to my husband...we couldn't GIVE our SS #'s away.
        over $100K cc debt,$20K taxes,$332K mortgages/value $190K,surrendered
        Confirmed, $801/month 56 down,4 to go

Comment

I'd lov eit if someone stole my identity. I'd push to make them be liable for half of my debt!
          Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer nor giving legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

I have said for years the penalty for identity theft should be the thief has to assume ALL associated debts. Steal my identity, own my debts. If this were the case, I'd be writing my SS# on public restroom walls!
            *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

LOL this is a funny thread.

I used to be fanatic about carefully shredding all of my personal info, business papers etc. with my account numbers or whatever on them.

Now I just toss it in the trash willy nilly. I don't even tear it in half. I gave my shredder away.

I DARE anyone to steal my identity!

Comment

Same here. You don't want to be me!
                All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Please steal my identity!!! I really dont want it any more! And if you can manage to get a credit card with my crappy credit then god bless ya!!!!

LOL.

Comment

If someone steals my identity, can i get a new one ?? lol
                    Filed on 7-17-09
                    waiting for 341
                    341 meeting 8-21-09
                    discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

Great point. Someone tried to open 5 credit cards in my name back when I had excellent credit. I don't have to worry about that or getting a fraud alert now.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X