top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

longest "60 days" of my life...anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

longest "60 days" of my life...anyone else?

I guess the BK court's days must be like "dog years," because we have been awaiting our ch. 7 discharge for 135 days now. I kid you not. I have called the attorney several times and they have assured me that nothing is wrong; the courts are just backed up.

Is anyone else waiting...and waiting and waiting??? I can understand a week or two, even a month. But we filed in MAY and still haven't been discharged. I want to get on with my LIFE and this lingering "open BK" is really weighing on me.

Rachel
    Visit my blog and say hi!
    http://apple-afreshstart.blogspot.com

Yes, we had our 341 hearing on the 27th, and it does feel like weeks of waiting already. Confussion comes up afterwards. Such as, MO, is the car exemption of 3000.00 doubled really for sure? Our attorney said it was, but all the websites say no... so park the car in the garage to protect it I guess.. lol And will they think we have assets if they find out we have dogs?? ha ha... Okay, mutts... I feel so broke, so poor, and so worried about my future anymore. I think a lot of Americans do.

Comment

You are right 'Momisery". MANY Americans. 'Applecake', only 128 days? We waited more than six months, and I finally called our caseworker, and she stated we only need your marriage license. I asked her WHAT? Yes, she said send it to your lawyer and we shall discharge. (reason is, Mrs. and I use different sir names. I emailed, lawyer input it and that day, all over. Still waiting on Close 15+ Months. (Asset case). 'Hub

Call the Courthouse, follow the prompts and (using your case number), locate your case worker.
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X