Renting an apartment before/after BK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
    The apartments one would get in nyc by googling that phrase will have the OP being a roommate with the rats
    Ohio is void of rats. Why don't you all come here and escape all that insanity?!
    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

I live in Brooklyn and I'm totally going to HAVE to move from my apt in July regardless and I will have a bankruptcy on my credit report. I'm terrified, but I was told it would be ok. I'm probably going to look in Brooklyn again or New Jersey..

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenBrklyn View Post
        I live in Brooklyn and I'm totally going to HAVE to move from my apt in July regardless and I will have a bankruptcy on my credit report. I'm terrified, but I was told it would be ok. I'm probably going to look in Brooklyn again or New Jersey..
        If you are farther in in Brooklyn (ie not Dumbo or Brooklyn Heights...) you might find something. You definitely can get something in New Jersey.
        You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X