Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody recommend a good BK lawyer in San Diego

Hey to everyone,

Just wanted to ask if anyone knew any good BK lawyers in San diego CA, I'm looking at filing in feb-march and was wondering if anyone had any luck or any really good lawyers ? i have been doing my research online, just wanted to see if anyone else had really good luck or recommends anyone?

Thanks again and hope everyone has a good halloween
    if you are in the san diego Area and need a great lawyer PM me !!! my lawyer did miracle's for me and has made my life better

Originally posted by CCA1984 View Post
    Hey to everyone,

Just wanted to ask if anyone knew any good BK lawyers in San diego CA, I'm looking at filing in feb-march and was wondering if anyone had any luck or any really good lawyers ? i have been doing my research online, just wanted to see if anyone else had really good luck or recommends anyone?

Thanks again and hope everyone has a good halloween
    We cannot recommend under the rules of this forum any person. Perhaps someone can tell you of one on a PM, but that is their jeopardy of it does not pan out for you. Other than that, all advertisements you see are paid and not of this forum. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Hi CCA1984, Happy Halloween--and a safe one for the children--to you.

We are not allowed to make recomendations on the public side, but there are several Southern California posters here and they are more than welcome to send a recommendation via PM.

Just remember, that this is an anonymous public forum, and no one really knows anyone else. This is not quite the same as chatting over the back fence with the neighbors. So take any recommendations with the same 'grain of salt' as you would going through the telephone book.

One suggestion is to call the clerk of the BK court in your district and ask for a list. Because those people deal with these attorneys on a daily basis, they are on the front line to know which ones are prepared, on time, and pleseant to work with. Likewise, they also know the attorneys who are slip-shod, late, have many corrections to make, or are just unprofessional and unpleasent to deal with. Chances are you will be give a list of the former.

Good luck to you!

BTW wave at 'STAR OF INDIA' for me the next time you drive by. Thanks!
      Last edited by AngelinaCat; 10-30-2009, 04:14 PM.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by CCA1984 View Post
        Hey to everyone,

Just wanted to ask if anyone knew any good BK lawyers in San diego CA,
        Hi, CC. Though we can't make individual recommendations, I recommend an organization that has at its purpose the representation of consumer debtors. Its member lawyers' bankruptcy practices are focused on representing the debtors. Their website is www.nacba.org. NACBA stands for the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. There is a link on the front page that will let you find NACBA member attorneys in you area.
        Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

to everyone, thank you for the replies and sorry about the message. not trying to get in trouble, thanks again and happy halloween
          if you are in the san diego Area and need a great lawyer PM me !!! my lawyer did miracle's for me and has made my life better

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X