freecourtdockets.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freecourtdockets.com

I just tried them out and it did not work. I entered my case number and then entered my "invite code" and all it keeps saying is invalid invite code? I did my case number exactly as it appears on the doc's from the court 09-00000-aaa6 for example, and then the code and it says my code is not valid. I have review my code and it is correct? Is anyone else having problems with this site? Thanks so much.

No, no...you have to sign up first. They send you an 'invite code' to your e-mail that you have to use to sign in. That and your case number, and you can only update the docket every 24 hrs. Good luck.
    Filed Chapter 7 08/06/09, unsecured debt of $109,000
    341 Meeting 09/09/09
    Discharged 11/12/09
    Closed 12/14/09

Comment

I did that.. and they emailed me an invite code right away. So, I went back, and tried to use it. I ended up asking for them to send it again since it did not work, but the code was the same. Maybe I have to wait for 24 hours before I can access it?

Comment

hi momisery,

just signed on this am...an was able to retrieve my docket....just make sure u have the case # correct and also the invite code ...fyi - it is cap sensitive

johny
        c7 nov 06 2009

341 - dec 16 2009

Comment

I was able to log on and retrieve my docket. If you are copying and pasting the invite code, check to see if there is a space on either side of the code. That will cause it to fail, if you aren't careful it is easy to do.

Comment

Yes, as stated above. Shouldn't be giving you issues? Just be sure the right letters are capitalized (or not) and there are no spaces when you type it in....?
            341 Meeting 09/09/09
            Discharged 11/12/09
            Closed 12/14/09

Comment

I just checked again. I tried putting it in with my case number having the dashes and then without them. And I typed in the code, and the one they sent did not have caps. I guess I will have to sign up again..

Comment

Okay, I have doubled checked every thing. I have the code right, and I have the case number right. I put in the hypens... do you have to use the 1: or something? And what about the BK.. the example they have is confusing. Sorry...

Comment

this is not a goverment agency, correct? What i am saying is, now that they have your case number, how easy will it be for someone else to view your case? I know bk are supposed to be public knowledge but i will not be laying it out there for a people at a website to look at. I know nothing about this website. I was just wondering is it safe to give that info? Like i said it may be a good site to use.

Comment

Originally posted by joek View Post
                    this is not a goverment agency, correct? What i am saying is, now that they have your case number, how easy will it be for someone else to view your case? I know bk are supposed to be public knowledge but i will not be laying it out there for a people at a website to look at. I know nothing about this website. I was just wondering is it safe to give that info? Like i said it may be a good site to use.
                    They are merely pulling public court records. Anything you can access through this site you can access with PACER. In fact you need a PACER account to see the actual documents.

Comment

Try entering your case number "09-00000" without any of the other digits. Then enter your confirmation code. You should be directed to a page that confirms which case you are looking for. That's how mine is working.
                      341 Meeting 09/09/09
                      Discharged 11/12/09
                      Closed 12/14/09

Comment

I finally signed up with a different email address and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much to everyone out there who has tried to help this idiot.. lol Okay, I noticed my trust has refused both motions to release for the rental and the home???? Do they do that because I am not discharged yet, or does it not mean anything really and the court date will be set? The rental continued it with WF, and I have not seen him object to that yet. I was hoping to stay put until Jan anyhow to save a bit more, but it is what it is and I will have to deal with that if it doesn't pan out.

Comment

momisery, when did you become a schill?

Comment

Schill? a walleye??? Or shill... someone who ups the bidders?? lol... okay what are you saying here? Am I a fish?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X