When you can't afford retainer/filing fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keepmine View Post
    Well, I guess the rush is, I'm scared of someone taking this 'further legal action' they keep threatening me with. I don't really do well under pressure and these phone calls and letters get me all worked up.

Oh for heavens sake! What pressure? Millions of people a day get those threats. Again, you have nothing anyone can take. File this bk on your terms-not because a faceless debt collector initimated you into a premature filing.
    I know, that's a personal issue I just need to deal with huh? My husband is so nonchalant about things of this nature...me, on the other hand, i will have a panic attack. i have been on anxiety/anti-depressants in the past b/c this stuff just gets under my skin. plus, i'm also dealing with the hormones of a pregnant woman. little things seem 10x worse to me at the moment, when i look back later i ask myself why i was so stressed.....maybe i need to take up yoga or something lol. if someone frowns at me i have a complex for days.

Comment

Where are you located? PM me and I'll see if I know anyone who can help.
      I am a Pennsylvania Eastern and Middle District Bankruptcy, FDCPA, FCRA and Foreclosure Defense attorney, information I post is based on experience in these districts. It is not legal counsel, consider it friendly counsel.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X