USAA Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USAA Insurance

I have my auto insurance with USAA, I also have a USAA Visa. Will including this visa in my BK effect my insurance. Can they cancel for this reason?
    ==================================
    Filed: 4-30-2010
    341 Complete: 6-16-2010
    Discharged and Closed 8/17/2010

Originally posted by Blueboy View Post
    I have my auto insurance with USAA, I also have a USAA Visa. Will including this visa in my BK effect my insurance. Can they cancel for this reason?

I came across a few threads that seem to indicate that they will most likely renew your auto policy.

We will be in the same boat--we have our auto and term life insurance with them as well as CC's.

I am going to try to find auto insurance elsewhere though.

It's mostly our life insurance that I'm concerned about.

Comment

So far USAA has not canceled my car insurance nor the checking account...no online account access anymore but I spoke with a lower level IT geek on a Sunday who said to call during the week to ask to get online access restored..I will try that soon.

If they restore the online access I will use their bank again, if not I guess I will close the account.
      7-2-2009 Filed
      8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
      10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

Comment

We had USAA homeowners insurance when I filed 13. I did not have a credit card with them. When my policy came for renewel the rates went way up. I ended up switching insurance companies and saving lots of money.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll be alright with the insurance. Ill update if that isn't the case.

Thanks again.
          ==================================
          Filed: 4-30-2010
          341 Complete: 6-16-2010
          Discharged and Closed 8/17/2010

Comment

Well, I suppose I shall find out about my auto policy in Feb when it comes up for renewal.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X