Download Your Lawyers Bankruptcy Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download Your Lawyers Bankruptcy Software

Bestcase Solutions just came out with the latest update to their bankruptcy software. This is far and away the most widely used program by attorneys.

You can download a demo version of it here:

This is fully functional. You can play with your numbers. But you can't use it to file until you buy the codes.
    Last edited by MSbklawyer; 11-21-2009, 01:10 PM.
    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Ok- Thank you. It seems my disposable income is -$3132.61.

$159 administrative fee.

It will be years before I can afford to go bankrupt. Chapter 13.
    Discharged- pro se- chapter 7~!

Comment

My disposable income, believe it or not, is negative $7,480.00. That is not from MSBK Lawyer's software, but from my actual schedules!

We will, obviously, be leaving behind the 4k mortgage expense. The utilities total 3k per month, not counting taxes and insurance and maintenance upkeep. So, in the end, we will be ahead a little.

Nice post, though, MSBK for sharing this. thanks.
      11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
      12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
      3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

Thanks, MSbklawyer.

I used this to quickly se where I am and play around with keep-the-house and foreclosed and rent scenarios. Good tool and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks MSbklawyer, this is a very nice tool you have linked us to.

Meatstick

Comment

Thank you very much for sharing about this.

Comment

Originally posted by appleae View Post
              Thank you very much for sharing about this.
              Glad it helped. Yeah, the software is awesome. I came of age when you had to order the forms from a printing company and fill them out by hand. Then you had to mail 7 copies to the bankruptcy court, 3 copies to the UST and one to the regular trustee. And God forbid you had to ever change a schedule.
              Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X