A little confused (A two part question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little confused (A two part question)

When I go to legalconsumer.com it says that I am under the Median level for a family of 5 and that I don't have to fill out the Means Test, but I have seen people on here filling it out and they seem to be roughly in the same income level as me. Or am I getting them confused with people who are going Pro Se?

Also, we live with my in-laws whos only income is social security, and their whole income which is about 1300 a month goes to the mortgage, and we give them 500 a month to cover utilities and the remaining of what their money doesn't cover for mortgage. We also buy our own groceries. Is us living with them going to effect our filing? I write a check every month to them for rent, and they can provide me with a receipt.

Ok I lied a three part question. We also tithe 10% of our gross income a month to our church, how is that figured?

I'm going to answer part 1: everyone needs to turn in a means test regardless of whether you are under the median or not. If you are under median, then you only complete sections 1 through 3 and skip sections 4 through 7.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X