o. my. lord.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o. my. lord.

I was just sitting here playing a stupid mindless game on the computer and I guess I kinda sorta fell asleep, but not really? Had this "waking" nightmare that I had just slept through my 341 meeting and missed it.

This is just wrong on so many levels. I should not be dreaming about my bk and I should not be having nightmares when I am awake.

Well. Maybe that is a clue to go to bed now. lol. I dunno. Happy Christmas Eve y'all. Hohoho!

Merry Christmas!

Try not to worry about it as long as your honest and open the 341 will be a snap in most cases
    May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
    July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
    September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

You won't miss it. You'll be up and ready to go 6 hours in advance.
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Yeah being honest about stuff isn't a problem, and it's not the 341 itself, that I am really worried about. I am more worried about something coming up that I might have clean forgotten about. (I've gone over it and over it and can't think of anything I left out...) I am more worried about being pro se and making mistakes.

Comment

Some anxiety just keeps you motivated. Plus, dreaming has a way of getting rid of garbage. Many Happy Holidays to you!

Comment

I still have dreams about missing the big math test...
            7-2-2009 Filed
            8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
            10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X