Free Credit Report and Score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Credit Report and Score?

Where do you all go to view your credit score and credit history without paying? I can view my credit report but am asked to pay for my score...?

Thanks!

You don't get the score for free.

Comment

Ok - so where would be the cheapest place to monitor the score? Thanks for all your help!

Comment

You can sign up for a free 30-day trial at myfico dot com make sure you cancell before 30 days otherwise you will be charged.

Comment

To get a free credit score (FAKO) and credit report (experian):
          (*) every 6 months

Use Bankrate.com's free tools, expert analysis, and award-winning content to make smarter financial decisions. Explore personal finance topics including credit cards, investments, identity protection, auto loans, retirement, credit reports, and so much more.

To update your credit score daily (another FAKO) and it uses transunion:

See your free credit scores, reports and personalized tips and tools to help you achieve your financial goals. Join over 100 million members making financial progress.

You can also use the 30 day free trials and cancel before your 30 days is up at various sites:

True Credit/Transunion

Equifax/Credit Gold

You can of course get one free credit report per year from the big three. So you could stagger it to get one free every 4 months throughout the year.
          Filing: 4/10/2009, 341: 5/18/2009
          Last day for objections: 7/17/2009
          Discharge: 7/29/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X