file or wait??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

file or wait??

I know I have to wait a little bit to file because of a charge I made before I pulled my head out of the sand but my question is

Wait until the sharks are circling or file as soon as 90 days is up?
    What effect does it have on my credit?
    Currently credit still decent just below 700. Will it take longer to rebuild credit after BK if I wait??
    Do I file now and hope to rebuild quickly or wait til it's completely destroyed by being late?
    Does it even make a difference?
    If you think no one cares about you try missing a couple of payments.

Your credit score is pretty meaningless with a brand new bk in the public record section of your credit report.
    MAny lenders won't touch you for some period of time after you file. Others, won't do business with you as long as there is a public record on your credit report. It won't make any difference what your score is if that's there policy.
    While credit post bk isn't impossible to get-it may be harder. Fewer subprime players. Plus, people with good credit scores and no bk's are finding their limits cut and interest rates raised.

Forget about your credit score. File when the time is most advantegous to get a discharge with no complications.

Comment

Originally posted by keepmine View Post
      Forget about your credit score. File when the time is most advantegous to get a discharge with no complications.
      Good advice!
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X