Consulation with attorney tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consulation with attorney tonight!

I feel like a million pounds was lifted off me. He said very cut and dry chapter 7, no problems, keeping the house, car. He said don't even stress out about getting current with the mortgage, he said if wanted to great, if not don't worry about it being that we would do a ride thru anyway. He said we would reaffirm the car. He said trustee would not even look at the equity in the house unless the equity was 75k or more! He said all the trustees, that he has worked with or more than fair, and he said bankruptcy is in place to help people, not hurt or destroy them! I cannot even tell you how good I feel right now, I even told him that we may be that "special" case, and he laughed and said I seriously doubt it!

His price is $1,500 plus a $299 filing fee!

Awesome! Good for you!!

We just signed out schedules with our atty today and she said we should have a case # tomorrow.

She said we are 7, no problem.
    Attorney Retained/Paid: 1-4-10
    Online CCC-Completed & Cert Received: 1-8-10
    Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.
    341 3-10-10 ~~~ Last Day to Object: 5-10-10

Comment

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      Awesome! Good for you!!

We just signed out schedules with our atty today and she said we should have a case # tomorrow.

She said we are 7, no problem.
      Good for you guys!!! I think we work ourselves up more than what is needed, but it is the fear of the unknown!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rooster0330 View Post
        Good for you guys!!! I think we work ourselves up more than what is needed, but it is the fear of the unknown!!!!
        I know, my stomach is still upset.

I'm still worried about our car loans. We plan to reaffirm since we need them and we just bought one of them but our atty said they act weird sometimes about reaffirming.
        Attorney Retained/Paid: 1-4-10
        Online CCC-Completed & Cert Received: 1-8-10
        Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.
        341 3-10-10 ~~~ Last Day to Object: 5-10-10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X