Contacting your creditors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contacting your creditors

Yesterday we put money down to retain our Attorney and he did advise us to send all creditors his way. My question is do we need to contact them or wait for them to contact us? Which Im guessing will be very soon since we were also advised to quit paying on everything.

We waited for them to call us.
    Attorney Retained/Paid: 1-4-10
    Online CCC-Completed & Cert Received: 1-8-10
    Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.
    341 3-10-10 ~~~ Last Day to Object: 5-10-10

Comment

Don't worry about calling them. They will be in touch with you soon.........
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

You need not worry about the creditors at all. If they do happen to make contact with you (and they will definitely try), just give them your attorney's phone number and your case number. Be polite. Sooner or later, they will stop calling. Probably sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by kornellred View Post
          You need not worry about the creditors at all. If they do happen to make contact with you (and they will definitely try), just give them your attorney's phone number and your case number. Be polite. Sooner or later, they will stop calling. Probably sooner.
          This is true, and once they've called you and you've given them your attorneys name, your phone will barely ring, and you will no longer be afraid to pick it up

To me, that was where the lawyer really earned his fee
          pa308 (equifax fico 6-21 471) 594 on 3-09 671 7-09
          filed ch7 6-12
          341 7-25
          Discharged and closed 9-24

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
            Don't worry about calling them. They will be in touch with you soon.........
            LOL. And soon and soon.

I didn't realize how many times the phone rang until we filed and then there was peace. So nice.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X