top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Credit Inquiry Removal is really a good service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Credit Inquiry Removal is really a good service?

I surf through web and find creditinquiryremoval.com. What they do? Do they remove inquiry in 24 hours? Any idea?

Hello. I have moved your post from the 'BK & Credit News' forum, where you put it, to the 'General Bankruptcy Talk' forum where it should be in case you are legitimate. I tend to think that you are not, but am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Good luck to you!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
      I tend to think that you are not
      I think the same. The spammers are out in full force in the last 24 hours.
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

My guess is spam... but i'll answer anyway, because it will only hurt the referenced site, not help it.

The only way they could remove an inquiry is to dispute it as no permissible purpose. You can do the same yourself for free.

You would be giving this unknown place all your personal information (including SS#) so they can pretend to be you and dispute the inquiry. Not a good idea.
        Filed CH13 - 06/2009
        Confirmed - 01/2010

Comment

It's a waste of a service. FICO's new scoring system dramatically reduces the impact of credit inquiries on your credit score---particularly when those inquiries are for mortgages and car loans.

Robert G
          [Active advertising link removed. Against forum rules.]

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X