Schedule Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule Question

In terms I can understand on Schedule F it asks in the last column What does contingent, unliquidated, and disputed mean?

This is the only one I need an answer too...I just don't understand what it means, and do I have to check one off if they don't apply to me?

Mine are blank....

Looking at my Schedule F for my Chapter 7, these 3 items are blank. Hope this helps.

Filed:10/16/2009
    341 Meeting:12/1/09 (No Asset)
    Last Day for Objections: 2/1/10
    DISCHARGED:2/2/10
    Last edited by silly50; 03-17-2010, 03:25 AM. Reason: Additional info.
    Filed Chapter 7 (no asset): 10/16/09
    341 Meeting: 12/1/09
    Last day for objections: 2/1/10
    Discharged: 2/2/10

Comment

Thank you so much. I didn't really think that any of them applied to me but was unsure if I could leave them blank or not.

Comment

You're Welcome

You are entirely welcome. I hope your case goes well for you. Good luck!

Comment

I actually do have one more question, not sure if you could help me or not...I have two cases in court right now and I was trying to think of which Schedule they would go under...I am stuck between F - Creidtors Holding Unsecured nonpriority claims, and and Schedule D - Creditors holding secured claims. One of the cases is for Bank of America and the other I have no idea. I am going to have to go to the court house to look and see what it was about.

Comment

I'm no expert but....

Schedule D is for Secured Claims such as mortgages, auto loans when there is property that secures the money, or if a creditor has sued you & gotten a judgement against you and/or are garnishing your wages. Schedule F is for unsecured non-priority claims such as credit cards, unsecured personal loans or lines of credit. If either of these cases has already secured any judgements against you they would go on Schedule D. But if they haven't gotten that far & are for credit cards they would go on Schedule F. It will depend on what stage each case is at, if they've filed & are suing.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X