Here's my situation cut throat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my situation cut throat

Out of all of my debt only (which is around 20k) one of the cards I got recently (July 09). The rest are old debt that I haven't charged used in a very long time. The new one I did take cash advances on. 700 (a charge) Went to ER expenses most went to groceries but some went to stuff I really didn't need. I'm afraid this one will bite me in the butt due to it being so recent. I don't want the trustee to think I planned on filing BK and decided to have one last shopping spree. That was not my intention or what I did. I'm just really scared that having over 4k in new debt since July of 09 will cause an issue. Should I wait longer to file? And just suck it up and continue to barely make ends meet a little longer?

When you did you take the $700 in cash advance?..how long ago?

Comment

I believe you posted the same thing in another thread yesterday? Either that, or someone else has a situation almost identical to yours.
      Get mortgage modified: DONE! 7 months of back interest payments amortized, payment reduced over $200/mo
      (In the 'planning' stage, to file ch. 13 if/when we have to.)

Comment

I did I'm sorry for that just under so much stress all I do is think about how I let things get and beat myself up for it daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackdog View Post
          I did I'm sorry for that just under so much stress all I do is think about how I let things get and beat myself up for it daily.
          Well, first things first!

STOP BEATING YOURSELF UP!!

Life is difficult as it is without you becoming your own worst enemy.
          So the poor debtor, seeing naught around him
          Yet feels the narrow limits that impound him
          Grieves at his debt and studies to evade it
          And finds at last he might as well have paid it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X