Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew BK would not be easy....

But dang I am getting depressed.

Hopefully I will be discharged this week. Thats the good news...

The bad, the sinking realization that I am starting over. I have no money, no credit, just like I was 30 years ago. It sucked then, it sucks now.

This past week I have had time to think, bad mistake, looking back I want to kick my ass for all of the mistakes I made, even the ones that were made in good faith that I made the right choice.

Live and learn, pull myself up all of that stuff I have been telling myself over the last few weeks. Right now I feel hopeless. I am dead inside, numb to everything.

Can things get better, I want to say I hope so, but seriously, I have no hope left in me.

I'm sorry for your sufferring and I know how you feel. We are starting over after 35 years of having enough money to make ends meet until suddenly we didn't! We will file bankruptcy and lose the car we saved for several years to pay cash for. Our credit card debt was run up trying to save the house and now we'll likely lose it anyway. The future is frightening for all of us "regular" wage earners, young or old and I'm afraid things will get worse.

Comment

You might want to try reading Bankruptcy, How To Survive and Prosper, good book, gives hope to people like us who have experienced a bk, it really makes you feel like you got a second chance in life and bk does not have to be the terribel thing everyone thinks it is. Got my copy at Amazon.com

Comment

A lot of us are in the same boat. About 50 years old, worked all of our lives, and don't have jack sheet to show for it.

But don't worry. Now that you're getting off the debt treadmill, you can make decisions that will help your position in life.

I never knew that being so broke could feel so good. I really is "A Fresh Start"!

I'm going to use it wisely.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
          A lot of us are in the same boat. About 50 years old, worked all of our lives, and don't have jack sheet to show for it.

But don't worry. Now that you're getting off the debt treadmill, you can make decisions that will help your position in life.

I never knew that being so broke could feel so good. I really is "A Fresh Start"!

I'm going to use it wisely.
          Frogger, I'm with you all the way on that one!!!
          08-2009:Quit Paying Credit Cards
          04-2010:Hired 2nd Attorney;05-2010:Filed 7
          06-2010:341 Meeting (went very well)
          08-24-2010: Discharged; 09-02-2010 Closed!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X