Free Bankruptcy Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Bankruptcy Software

I've posted this before, but for the newbies here, you can download a fully functional copy of the same bankruptcy software that most attorneys use at this link:

Just click "Download Our Demo"

You can use the means test, the schedules, everything except the electronic filing function.

It's not a substitute for an attorney, but you can use it as an educational tool.

You're welcome.
    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

That's the software my attorney used. lol
    attorney consult and decided to file, 02/15/2010
    no-asset Chapter 7 filed, 03/11/2010
    341, 05/10/2010
    discharged, 07/13/2010

Comment

Thanks for that.

The turnover among users here is probably quite high, and it is good to see the really useful links repeated.

*Toast to MSBKLawyer*
      11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
      12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
      3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

Thanks for putting that up!!

Comment

That's the software I used. It's awesome.

Comment

Yep! This is awesome software, even in "Demo" mode. All pages say "DEMO" across them, but you can easily print them out (or save as PDF) and copy manually to other forms.

The software will do a lot of the tedius calculations for you, AND has the benefit of giving you all the right forms for your district-- which can sometimes be hard to find otherwise.

- Ryan
            This isn't legal advice. It is just informational based on my experiences through the process, and some of the lessons I've learned.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X