No announcement yet.

New here..looking for an opinion..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely look into term life, we have a total of 750,000 for my husband, 250,000 for me and 7500 for the kids (2) and our total expense is around 48 dollars a month

Comment

Def. will do that. Thanks!

First meeting with the lawyer tomorrow. Does anyone know right then and there if they think you qualify? I am getting really nervous!
      Retained lawyer 5/18/10
      Stopped paying CC 5/21/10
      Looking to File Ch7 in July, once we pay the Atty

Comment

ladyjenn:

The advice of looking into term life ins is good long term, but not to be considered at the moment. Get thru the Bk issues then pare the ins costs down. Although a recent Bk discharge may effect your ability to buy life ins in the near future, at least to be able for qualifying for the best available rates; (1-2yrs after discharge). But for now, take care of the BIG issues and the rest will fall into place.

Comment

Thank you Mensa1! I am really anxious/nervous for tomorrow!
          Retained lawyer 5/18/10
          Stopped paying CC 5/21/10
          Looking to File Ch7 in July, once we pay the Atty

Comment

Things will go much better than you think. We tend to imagine the worst in these situations, but just know that many have preceeded you in this endeavor and most have flourished, and it is usually a fairly benign event, actually.

Inhale, exhale and concentrate, expecting things to work out just fine, and they will.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X