No announcement yet.

The Ultimate PACER Guide & Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great info! Another thing learned from this very helpful forum..

Comment

I wanted to add to OP's awesome guide, that if you're looking to view other's filings (like J) in your district rather than choosing QUERY in OPs guide, choose REPORTS. Then select> Cases> Closed. All the schedules with the private juicy info will appear in the voluntary petition - even though it says it only contains one page. (Lots of pages will load that you will have to pay for, but might be worth $2.50?).

I only add this tidbit, b/c I saw the question asked nurmerous times here "Where do I view other's Schedule J that are filed on Pacer"? It's all there in the initial voluntary petition - generally the first document filed.

Your mileage may vary, but I finally found it! If this info has already been shared, forgive me. I searched hard on here and came up blank.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      8/10 - began researching bk, 9/10 - stopped paying ccs, 10/10 - paid atty fees, 11/10 - filed c7 - over median income , 12/22 - 341, 12/23/ - no distribution

Comment

Where do I look to see if it has been discharged? It has been 72 days. I am on the page where it gives me the list of queries.
        My kids better not put my FICO score on my headstone~ (quote by dspii)

Comment

We had our filed on July 24, 2010 Had our hearing on September 8, 2010. I am at the pacer site and it says date of last filing was September 29, 2010. I went ahead and clicked on the history and it came up as a letter had been filed under our case. Apparently, one of our creditors was trying to ask that the debt not be discharged, the letter stated they only had until November 7 to file a motion or something like that. There is nothing showing that there was a motion filed. It doesn't look as if we have been discharged yet either
          My kids better not put my FICO score on my headstone~ (quote by dspii)

Comment

Having trouble getting into Pacer---checked cookies at advised there---
            entered pacer.gov in managed site status on IE8---and no luck with Firefox.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Is there a way to see your payments made to your Trustee via PACER? Or is there another website for that? I haven't found anything yet.
              Filed: 11/10; 341: 1/11; Confirmed: 2/11
              49 payments down, 11 to go...

Comment

Originally posted by cspa522 View Post
                Is there a way to see your payments made to your Trustee via PACER? Or is there another website for that? I haven't found anything yet.
                13datacenter.com has an account ledger that shows the payments made to the Trustee, as well as payments the Trustee has made to creditors.

Comment

Originally posted by junquemayle View Post
                  13datacenter.com has an account ledger that shows the payments made to the Trustee, as well as payments the Trustee has made to creditors.
                  Thanks. Found it no problem. Appreciate the help!
                  Filed: 11/10; 341: 1/11; Confirmed: 2/11
                  49 payments down, 11 to go...

Comment

This was a GREAT tutorial!~

Thank you

Comment

I cannot log in with the u/n and p/w. When I click on manage my account, however, I am able to login. When I try to search pacer takes me to a login screen that does not accent my u/n and p/w.

Comment

I'm getting this same problem BKIN2010... My account was just setup about an hour ago - I wonder if it takes a little time to move through the system before we can go searching through it?

Comment

Thanks so much for this guide, I would have never figured Pacer out without it!!

Comment

Another satisfied customer-now can you help me fix my intermittent internet connection problems?-LOL

Comment

Great info! Although I haven't been able to save any of the PDF files.....anyone else having that issue? I guess I can try another browser, but its not working for me
                              Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
                              341 Hearing 1/12/12
                              Discharged 3/23/12!

Comment

Thanks for the information.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X