No announcement yet.

Got a CC offer in the mail today - I just had to laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't plan to ever have another credit card. I can't for the next 5 years anyway and I've already been living without them for almost 2 years. Never had a problem living a "normal life." I know my credit is trashed and will be for a long time, but I'm not worried about it. I was able to get a new car loan with trashed credit (granted, the interest rate is outrageous, but being where I am now, I was grateful anyone was even willing to give me a loan). I don't foresee buying a car in the future to be a problem. It can't get any worse and I already have 2 paid off vehicles on my credit report, plus my current auto loan, which will be paid in full and on time every month. That can only help. And it'll have to be enough because credit cards just aren't worth it to me anymore. I'm doing just peachy without them.
    Filed Ch 13 - 2/2010
    341 meeting - 4/2010
    Confirmed! - 6/2010

Comment

The only junk mail I've been getting is from debt settlement companies in recent weeks since not paying my CC for a few months now. My attorney just filed my CH 7 petition last Friday so I'll see what CC offers I'll be getting if any in the future. It doesn't matter any way as I will not go down that road of staying in debt and being inslaved with the CC companies again.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X