341 meeting Wed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting Wed

I have 4:30pm court date (341) I am curious...will this just be a one time court date? since all my debts were unscured cc . And being so late in the day. Will they just rush through my caes ...Which I hope they do..just wondering .. I don't need to tell you but I hate going through all this. And I am sure my case is very mild compare to many out there. Good Luck guys !

Unless there is a rescheduling for some reason---it's just one court date.

Comment

Your meeting should be very quick if you have everything filed properly that the Trustee needs. You sould go a little early to sit in on a few cases just to know what to expect. Generally there are so many people in there it is basically an assembly line to get through everybody. Our meeting was not even long enough to get our seats warmed up. LOL The Trustee just asked us for ID and SS cards, swore us in, then asked did we read the petition?, was everything correct on it?, have we ever filed BK before?, and then said " I have no more questions thank you".

The only ones that seem to have taken longer than 3 minutes were the Pro Se cases where they did not have all of the necessary paperwork filed. The Trustee was very nice about it tho and told them what they needed to get to him and said that if they just mailed it in to him by a certain date that they would not have to make another court appearance.

Comment

thank you for the encouraging words

Comment

Hope it goes smoothly for you!

Comment

I agree with bluejeans. It should be over before it's gotten started. I would suggest you arrive early and have something to busy your mind like reading material. I took some crosswords and was so glad I had. My stomach was doing somersaults just from the waiting, but the crosswords kept my mind off a lot. It also seemed to help just to see people arriving. I wish you the best for tomorrow!

Comment

Thank you so much for the support.. Nice to have pals on this subject

thanks to Fresh.......and to Citizen

Comment

I wish you great luck at your 341. I say that as I depart for our 341!
                ==================================
                Filed: 4-30-2010
                341 Complete: 6-16-2010
                Discharged and Closed 8/17/2010

Comment

Originally posted by tabasko View Post
                  I have 4:30pm court date (341) I am curious...will this just be a one time court date? since all my debts were unscured cc . And being so late in the day. Will they just rush through my caes ...Which I hope they do..just wondering .. I don't need to tell you but I hate going through all this. And I am sure my case is very mild compare to many out there. Good Luck guys !
                  tabasko, my 341 is next Thursday. I'm very nervous about my meeting. Please post back when your meeting is over and tell us your experience. I for one would like to know just how it went! Good Luck!
                  08-2009:Quit Paying Credit Cards
                  04-2010:Hired 2nd Attorney;05-2010:Filed 7
                  06-2010:341 Meeting (went very well)
                  08-24-2010: Discharged; 09-02-2010 Closed!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X