Asset values requested by atty/trustee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asset values requested by atty/trustee

We have our last interview on Monday with an attorney before making a decision who to proceed with. It's either going to be this one (which comes highly recommended by a friend) or the last one we spoke with. So glad to finally getting this decision made and moving forward.

Was just filling out the paperwork she wants before the interview and found the asset value questionnaire interesting. This atty also works part time as a trustee as well - so she should know exactly what they're looking for. I see so many people on here stressing about what to put on everything -- but she has 6 categories, living room furniture, bedroom furniture, dining room furniture, kitchen appliances and furniture, sports equipment and guns, and jewelry and clothing. Pretty simple and to the point I thought. And sure makes that part easy.

I know every region is different, but I was pleasantly surprised to see this short list considering we live in Florida -- not that middle district thankfully - but still was expecting them to look at our assets more closely than this.
    04/01/10 - Hit rock bottom and knew we were going to have to file for bankruptcy and surrender our home. 12/14/10 - Filed Chapter 7, 02/09/11 - 341 Hearing, 04/14/11 -

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X