2nd thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd thoughts

I went to my final stage. It'a all behind me ,I had my day in court,Now it.s
    rebuilding time. ...When I first met with my attorney I was told to list all my creditors .And at that time it was right after Christmas and I had used 3 c.c
    from 3 dept stores for some light purchases. Which were listed on my creditors list.and what I had charged was thrown in with my other charges
    I feel like I want to pay these 3 accounts since they were there for me during a crucial time. These 3 accounts were never in arears .But they all received a Bk notice which means that I don not have to pay them at all
    But.......I feel guilty and want to pay them. I am aware even if I do pay them they will not extend any credit to me any more.Just my thoughts
    thanks guys

It's not illegal to pay them or anyone else back after you bk. If you feel the moral obligation to pay them, then do so.

Your biggest obstacle may be finding someone who knows how to accept the payments.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X