top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whoooo Hooo! Discharged And Closed - Same Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoooo Hooo! Discharged And Closed - Same Day!

WHOOOO HOOO!

DISCHARGED AND CLOSED - SAME DAY!

im debt freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

its over! im done! discharged and closed! same day!

only 1 day after objections due! whoo hooo hooo!

im gonna faint!

Last edited by bkfiler; 01-27-2006, 09:33 AM.
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

thanks to the club here i made it! whoo hooo!

thanks to all of you for your support and information!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Luck out!
      Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
      Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bankruptcy History:
        Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
        Discharged - 02/16/2006
        Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

Many Congrats!!!
          Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
          Discharged - 12/2006
          Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
          Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

Watch out World!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!
            Last edited by kclayton74; 01-27-2006, 11:02 AM. Reason: spelling
            Living One Day At A Time

Comment

Are you for real or just pulling our chain. With you it is hard to know. Howerver, if it is really true then...

WAY TO GO PARTY ON DUDE!!!!! HOPE SOME REAL WOOOOO HOOOOING GOES ON FOR YOU TODAY

Oh and thought you needed one of these

Comment

thanks! im so happy you cant imagine! whoo hooo! (no finger please)

Comment

Congrats BKFiler, way to go!!!

And thanks for being so helpful to all of us (especially me!) as you've gone through this process, so don't go disappearing on us now that you crossed over into the light!

Comment

Congratulations...not sure if I was quite as excited as you, but that's all good!
                    Random Fact About Chuck Norris:

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting implies the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

Comment

Congrats, especially on CLOSED. It is over for you!
                      "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

CONGRATS DUDE!!!!!!!!! Send me mapquest directions to the BBQ. Now you can get rid of the pacer red eyes.

Just remember what you learned so the next time around you will be better prepared. LOL (please don't let there be a next time )This whole thing sucks and I haven't even started my process yet.

Good luck bk!

Comment

trust me. there will never be a next time. i live on cash only. period.

dont worry, you will be started, filed, done and over with before you....

well thats not true. it takes a very long time. its painful. stressful. and very hard. its not easy.

ok but still dont worry, planning your bk will make it easy for you. that is why these things are so hard. we are all unsure of what will happen. you know whats gonna happen for the most part so all the stress disappears for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by bkfiler
                            trust me. there will never be a next time. i live on cash only. period.
                            dont worry, you will be started, filed, done and over with before you....

well thats not true. it takes a very long time. its painful. stressful. and very hard. its not easy.

ok but still dont worry, planning your bk will make it easy for you. that is why these things are so hard. we are all unsure of what will happen. you know whats gonna happen for the most part so all the stress disappears for the most part.

Are you married? have kids? Own a house? Neither am I but I sure hope the cash thing will fly when that time comes.

Comment

you should already be on cash only diet.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X