No announcement yet.

One year later....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much. We just filed Monday. Today I read a few things from Dave Ramsey and felt so awful. I know for our family BK was not avoidable and we have gained valuable experience. However with all the uglies that are out there about BK it is nice to find people who have been there and are stronger and happier now. Thanks so much!

Comment

I can't stand Dave Ramsey.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your posts. My case was officially discharged yesterday. Can't begin to express how good it feels. I was unemployed for 18 months. Coulnd't keep up with credit card, medical insurance, car payments, etc. During that time I had emergency surgery, then got an infection, I thought it was the end of the world. Returned to the workforce last month, have insurance with no pre existing condition clause and am ready to start anew. There is hope and you must keep the faith. There are plenty of wonderful people on this site who are more than willing to answer questions. It's comforting to know I'm not going through this alone.
        Filed: 4/30/2010; 341: 6/7/2010; Discharged: 8/11/2010; Closed: 8/16/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X