No announcement yet.

Did you make payments to your lawyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had our first consulation for free, and paid the attorney right away that day in full. He was the 4th we interviewed and we knew he was the one when we met him. Went home and 'stopped' the credit card payments that had been scheduled through online banking for the next two weeks, and had money left to spare! With CC minimums as high as ours were, we had enough after one month to pay more than two attorney's fees....

Comment

I meet with 3 different BK attorneys; the first one came highly recommended. I felt best with the highly recommended attorney gave him his $500 retainer the same day I meet with him, still owe him $1500 will have that paid off before the end of the month. Hope to have everything file in Oct.

Comment

The first attorney declined to do it for me even though he would charge $3,000. The second one would agree to do. My first initial consultation was free. I used part of my tax refund and part of my paycheck to pay for the atty and filing fee. It took me the whole month of June to do that. The total was $1,800
        Filed chapter 7 Jul 13, 2010 341 hearing Aug 12, 2010 Trustee's report of no distribution Aug 20, 2010 Discharged Oct 13, 2010 Closed Oct 28, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X