top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who in their right mind thought i could handle all this debt???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panacea View Post
    Thank you all for input. Its unfortunate so many of us are in similar situations, but very comforting to know you all are here with me, helping me work out not just the BK worries, but my thoughts in general! This, I find unacceptable! This should be considered fraud. If she had no job, it should never had been offered. It should be against the law. The poor woman.
    Yes, it is unacceptable by any standard of decency. I'm going to meet with a law firm next week to see if I can get an objective evaluation of any potential lawsuit we may have and potentially associate them. The main problem I see with a lawsuit are that she hasn't paid any of the insurance premiums back -- and can't pay them back, thus no real damages.

You know, even from biblical times, people who made their living by lending money have been considered shady. Things don't seem to have changed much.
    Last edited by MSbklawyer; 09-24-2010, 06:03 PM.
    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

All I can say is - You go girl! Get them if you can - if nothing else, they will be looked at - hopefully under a microscope!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X