Wells Fargo Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wells Fargo Question?

Ok since I'm planning on staying in my house after we file Ch 7 but at the time we file (mid-Nov) our Nov payment won't be paid yet. It's due on the 12th. November's payment won't be able to be paid until 12/3 and December's payment would be 12/31. After Jan it will be paid on or before the 12th.

Does anyone see this as being a problem?? Or have any experience with Wells Fargo not re-affirming the house and just paying to stay??

Thanks
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

WF is OK if you pay on time and don't reaffirm. They'll send you 'information only' statements and leave your online access in place. At least that's the way it was with me.

Comment

My mortgage is with Wells Fargo also and as long as your current you'll be fine. I have online access and also didn't reaffirm.
      Filed Ch 7 8/12/10
      341 Meeting 9/15/10
      Discharged 11/15/10

Comment

I wonder since I'll be 3 weeks late in Nov and Dec if that will cause a problem. My attorney didn't seem to think so but I'm nervous about it.
        "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

If by late you mean 3 weeks from the payment due date and not 3 weeks from the grace period date (15 days after the due) date, you'll pay a late fee but you'll be within the 30 days so it won't be a real 'late'. If it's over 30 days and you pay quickly I doubt they'd do anything

Comment

I'll be 3 weeks late from the actual due date.

Funny thing with WF I've been almost 2 months late and have never been charged any late fees.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X