Credit Repair Companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Repair Companies

Just curious.. your read about companies that can repair your credit after a bankruptcy, and can actually delete deragatory items, just curious if anyone used them, what their experience was??

You can do as much for yourself as they can do for you. Start by obtaining a copy of your credit report and there are several websites on which you can obtain them for free. Review it carefully for inaccuracies. Each of the three credit reporting agencies (Experian, Equifax, Transunion) has a website and you can file a dispute online for anything you believe is incorrect. I work in the credit counseling field and I've never, ever heard of anyone who has had success with any of "those" kind of companies.
    Any "suggestions" I offer are not to be deemed as legal advice, as I am not an attorney. "Suggestions" are offered solely based on my life experiences, education, and what I have observed in the work that I do.

Comment

I totally agree with Laurie. You can do everything they claim (and charge you for) yourself.
      Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
      AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X