top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing relief .........................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing relief .........................

Took a week of long hours to fill out the paperwork and copy and get everything in order, but got it done! Dropped off the paperwork at our attorney's office and paid for the BK. Paralegal will start working on our BK on Monday. I cannot tell you the relief that was felt after doing this, feels like a dark, heaviness has been lifted. We are just ready to get this done and move on already! After one and a half years, it is finally in motion! Oh yeah, Crap One had filed a civil suit, I filed an answer which made the judge order them to send us all kinds of records. I think they're not happy, they sent us a HUGE package by mail with papers and cd's in it! One cd for hubby with his name on it, and one cd for me with my name on it. Popped the cd's in the cd player, nothing to hear, must be something to view on the computer. Documents demanding answers from us in very strong language! Can't wait to call attorney on Monday with this! At this point all I can say is BITE IT Crap One!
    Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
    Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
    DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Yea, Crap One are bulldogs. Congrats on filing.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

It is amazing how much I enjoyed talking to creditors after I'd filed. "Case number xxxxxxx, district of xxxxxxx, filing date xxxxxxx - have a good day!"

Oh, and for the ones that were particularly annoying - they got a few extra choice words thrown in there......relating to what they could do with their collection calls....

Filed: 6/30/2010
      341: 7/26/2010
      Discharged: 10/6/2010

Comment

I know your relief. I just filed on 9/30/10 and I felt like celebrating. Congrats and celebrate.
        Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Congrats on this big step!!
          Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
          AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Really appreciate all the moral support here, this is the only place I can talk about our BK. Noone knows, not even anyone in the family, they are very judgemental people.
            Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
            Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
            DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

Make sure to keep us posted. You too mommie.
              There are two secrets for success in life:
              1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby629 View Post
                Really appreciate all the moral support here, this is the only place I can talk about our BK. Noone knows, not even anyone in the family, they are very judgemental people.
                Yes, we have to hide it as well. I'll be lectured for the rest of my life for my irresponsibility.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X