Finally, some good news health-wise...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, some good news health-wise...

So, this is totally not related to our BK, but many of you have been very supportive and offered prayers for my health. I wanted to give you an update! I got the rest of my blood tests back on Thursday, and the rheumatologist says that the first Lupus test was a false positive, and what I have is NOT Lupus, but Fibromyalgia. Now, Fibromyalgia is no walk in the park, either, BUT Lupus is life-threatening, and I'm SO happy that the blood work came back that it is NOT Lupus! I'm still not in any condition to work, and it doesn't really affect my BK, but it does take a lot of stress off and give me the reassurance that I won't be dealing with major organ issues in the next ten years! Thank you for your prayers and support! Peace!
    --------------------------------------------
    As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ~Henry David Thoreau

God Bless you, WMP, that is very good news indeed. Thank you for sharing.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

That's really great news. Glad to hear it's not lupus after all.
      There are two secrets for success in life:
      1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Once you get this bk cleared away, you're going to start feeling better.
        There are two secrets for success in life:
        1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Good to hear you dont have Lupus Wantmypeace! Sorry you have fibro - I have both conditions so I know what you're going through. You will have good days and bad days - just listen to your body. So glad it isnt Lupus.

Comment

That's great news!
            "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

I'm glad to hear you don't have lupus. May you have less stress now. Take it easy.
              Last edited by mommi2many; 10-18-2010, 06:18 PM. Reason: typo
              Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Thanks, all! Yes, knowing definitely lowered the stress some. Now, if I can just get this whole bk mess taken care of asap...
                As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ~Henry David Thoreau

Comment

That is such a blessing and so good to hear. I know you will still have trouble with the other but at least you have a fighting chance now.

Comment

Absolutely! It's a HUGE blessing!

Comment

Thank you for sharing. Keep your spirits up. Your health is more valuable than money. Take care

Comment

Amen!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X