Printing out reports and just stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing out reports and just stuff

TU won't give me a freebie because I've already had my freeb for the year. Got my husbands, wow, 16 pages, I did get my Experian and called TU, boy don't they push you to sign up for their credit monitoring? requested I be mailed one, hey, I was denied credit, shouldn't I get one free so I can figure out why? Our reports actually look good, if I didn't know better, I would wonder if we could recover on our own. Sadly, I am out of funds to even buy a credit report til payday. GE called this a.m., told them we were filing, was asked if we retained an atty, nope. Well then, you need to make payment arrangements. Tell me why you can't pay, what led you to this situation I told her that was a stupid question and hung up. I need to find a free pre-bk counseling course, so we can get moving.

hiya Okieblue

Here - hope this helps on the pre & post filing courses

http://www.bkforum.com/showthread.ph...-11-all-online!

ETA: be sure each one that you look at is allowed by your trustee/jurisdiction before you take them

Comment

Hi Okie,

I used www.consumerbankruptcycounseling.info, which was free and 100% online. However, there are 2 states they are not certified for. Please make sure any provider you choose is allowed in your state.
      Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
      AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

That's the same one we used, Joe. We completed it on Saturday and had our certs. on Sunday morning.
        Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Thanks so much! My husband is taking a day off so he can do dr. appts, guess I'll throw this at him too.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X