Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!! AND CLOSED!!!

This mornings pacer report....

CHAPTER 7 ORDER RE: DISCHARGE AND ORDER DISCHARGING TRUSTEE AND CLOSING CHAPTER 7 "NO ASSET" ESTATE

"......This estate is closed; the case is closed;.....

The first 10 rounds are on me gang!! Thanks for all your help and support. Wasn't quite sure that I was gonna make it at times. Even got closed on the same day. How cool is that?!

No mention of tax returns, or anything else like that. Surely it wouldn't be closed if that was an issue, would it? Even if so, it's no problem with me. Think I'll go get some brandy and flowers to send to the attorney's office now.

Thanks again everyone!!
    Last edited by magoo; 02-24-2006, 09:08 AM.

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations, Magoo! I am a newbie here and today is our official filing date for Chapter 13!

I love happy endings! Best wishes to you and yours!
    Filed: 2/24/2006
    341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
    Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Comment

AND.... my year-end bonus check of $5,600 just showed up in the mail! Is this my day, or what??!! Drinks are definitely on me tonight!!

Comment

Originally posted by magoo
          AND.... my year-end bonus check of $5,600 just showed up in the mail! Is this my day, or what??!! Drinks are definitely on me tonight!!
          make mine a triple....congrats.

Comment

WoooHoooo!! Congrats!!
            Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
            Discharged - 12/2006
            Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
            Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X