Idiotic Arizona Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idiotic Arizona Law

Dirtbag CAP1 who jacked my interest rate to 29.9% from 6.99% for no reason, in-which I told them to shove their $5k balance up the're you know where, finally got their judgement against me. Took those fckers through the ringer though, In Arizona, they can garnish up to 25% of your income. What makes no sense, it disregards you're monthly obligations that can elude to foreclosin gon your home when you can't pay your mortgage. Given that my family and I live paycheck to paycheck, in my case that would be $700-800 per month. I know I live in an azzhole state, but once the dirtbags grab me for $700-$800 dollars per month, and now I can't pay my mortgage and bills, does dirtbag credit card company really think I will allow that? They will get a 7 filing so quick, not even Peggy on TV can save them. I'm already on talks with an attorney. Amazing....
    Last edited by rbaronex; 12-23-2010, 07:42 PM.

hehehe....my family LOVES the Peggy commercials, never fails to crack us up. So pretty.... !
    Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
    New Job 7-2011

Comment

Hey RBaronex - Not tooting my own horn (LOL), but I may very well be your hero! I kid you not - had the EXACT same scenario as you. Blood sucking cc did the exact same thing to me - I told them to shove their $5,000 balance up their shiny side after they REFUSED to work with me and lower the monthly payment. So I didn't pay them for a loooong time, they sued me, got a judgment, and sent my employer a garnishment notice. They were also going to get about $700/month from me! Well, my employer cut the paychecks on the same day I filed my Ch. 7. My attorney emailed the copy of my BK directly to my employer, and my employer was quite happy to tear up the check they had just written to the attorney for the cc, and instead wrote me a check for the difference that had just been taken out of my regular check. I WIN!!! Bastards. The cc company got stuck with all the filing fees too. Karma is a ***** when you mess with her. Good luck to you!!
      Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

It is the "Gordon Gecko attitude" of most creditors that makes the decision of filing BK so much easier...especially when one is filing Ch. 7....and flipping the bird to them all the way...

Then again, my Ch. 13 plan allows 0% to the unsecured creditors...
        No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandmom View Post
          Hey RBaronex - Not tooting my own horn (LOL), but I may very well be your hero! I kid you not - had the EXACT same scenario as you. Blood sucking cc did the exact same thing to me - I told them to shove their $5,000 balance up their shiny side after they REFUSED to work with me and lower the monthly payment. So I didn't pay them for a loooong time, they sued me, got a judgment, and sent my employer a garnishment notice. They were also going to get about $700/month from me! Well, my employer cut the paychecks on the same day I filed my Ch. 7. My attorney emailed the copy of my BK directly to my employer, and my employer was quite happy to tear up the check they had just written to the attorney for the cc, and instead wrote me a check for the difference that had just been taken out of my regular check. I WIN!!! Bastards. The cc company got stuck with all the filing fees too. Karma is a ***** when you mess with her. Good luck to you!!
          ==================================================
          Wow, talk about coincedence. That is a close case. My I ask, how much time went by from the time idiotic judge granted them a judgement to the point they served your employer? I was hoping I had a week or two to shop around for an attorney, but I cannot take any chances. I found an attorney one related to this site. I hope it works out. If I had some time, I would interview a few and go by that. Oh well.... Life goes on..

Take care..

Rob..

Comment

Wow, that's awesome. I would love a plan that allows 0% to the bloodsuckers. Unfortunelty, for me, protecting some assets is going to cost me big time. Bummer.

Comment

That's why we filed bk, because all of our cc interest rate went up from 7% to 21% some 29%. What do these company's think people going to do, PAY IT or BK IT. Well we bk it .Will never have cc again.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X