top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not BK (yet) But In CC Default 1 Year+ - Now I'm Getting New CC Offers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not BK (yet) But In CC Default 1 Year+ - Now I'm Getting New CC Offers?

Well over a year ago I defaulted on a bunch of cards. First & Second Mortgage also.
    Other than a million collection calls and a couple lawsuits everything is 'peachy'

NOW, even tho I am NOT BK, I am getting quite a few CC applications. They are the ones you've no doubt heard of: Orchard master card, HSBC and Cap one. All are pretty crappy, when you cut thru their BS. ie: 20% rate, $59 fee etc.

They all say, "you're special, your credit standing has earned you this special card", blah blah. Now, I understood debtors recently out of BK, routinely receive these offers.

But since I haven't even filed, why me?

AND, not that I want any of these, but if I applied and got accepted, could this actually IMPROVE my scores? the whole thing just seems so odd to me.???

I got one from HSBC yesterday that said....this is FINALLY the credit card offer you have been waiting for.
    hahhaha, sorry couldn't stop laughing.
    YUP, thats sure is the one i've been waiting for. pretty funny
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

I got one today I laughed and laughed and laughed. I can't even begin to tell you how long it has been since I got one. I decide to file bankruptcy a couple days ago and bam CC offer. Ummmm no thank you lol.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X