Sent in info to another attorney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent in info to another attorney

A flashy bk attorney with a list certifications, accomplishments, and chairs a mile long. I am looking into really pushing on our mortgage company and think we may have a predatory lending case against the second mortgage at least if not both. 10.44 percent interest rate with a balloon payment of 11k due at note closing, and prepay riders on both and no sign of a right to cancel document in any of our loan information from when we signed. On top of that I was looking at my statement from the BOA losers last night. It says right at the top of our statement BOA services your loan on behalf of those who owns the note (noteholder). Now am I wrong in thinking that it should say WHO the noteholder is in those parethesis rather than just the word noteholder? Maybe not who knows. I just thought it looked rather odd.

I have to say I am rather on a vengeful, spiteful, evil rampage with this. We've tried for months to work out a HAMP mod on both notes to no real avail yet. They are rude, they lie, and they are ripping off my money and the taxpayers money and sticking it to all us anyway they can so maybe just MAYBE I'll be able to stick it back a little bit. Greedy turds!

I was very correct in my calculations on our unsecured credit though right around 20 k. I can't believe I am having to file bk on 20 k. UGGHHH!

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X