No announcement yet.

Time between BK's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Scorpion: You are a judgmental troll. HEY!! Do you work for a credit card company or a bank??? The profile sure fits. . . .
    Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

Originally posted by helpmeout View Post
      Another ignorant statement from you. Why am I not surprised?

Why on earth are you in this forum at all? You clearly have issues with people filing for BK unless they do so for reasons you approve of and only on debt that you think should be discharged.
      i have issues with people that abuse the system.
      u should learn from your first bk
      Filed chapter 7 on 9/17 341 on 10/20
      Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution on 10/21
      Discharged and Case Closed on 12/21/2010

Comment

Originally posted by scorpion35 View Post
        i have issues with people that abuse the system.
        u should learn from your first bk
        You know, folks, Scorpion may have a point. I mean, with the huge upsurge in home values, employers begging for people to take their high paying jobs, medical expenses at an all time low, credit card companies lowing your rates without asking and cutting your payments in half, just to give you a warm fuzzy feeling about them, mortgage lenders modifying every loan before we even ask .... surely if you had financial troubles in the past, you have no excuse for it in our new Utopia, where things have never been so good in the USA! It's a double rainbow double unicorn world!

Comment

Originally posted by StrawberrySu View Post
          You know, folks, Scorpion may have a point. I mean, with the huge upsurge in home values, employers begging for people to take their high paying jobs, medical expenses at an all time low, credit card companies lowing your rates without asking and cutting your payments in half, just to give you a warm fuzzy feeling about them, mortgage lenders modifying every loan before we even ask .... surely if you had financial troubles in the past, you have no excuse for it in our new Utopia, where things have never been so good in the USA! It's a double rainbow double unicorn world!
          OK, that was funny! Sorry about the thread drift.
          A fresh start is a beautiful thing. And I'm not an attorney, just opinionated!

Comment

Wow Strawberry!! Good job!!! You're beginning to sound as sarcastic as me!! LMAO!!! LOVE IT!!
            Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

Thanks 'bob and 'mom, now I just have to wait for the scorpion's sting, lol. It is just so ridiculous for this person to be giving people a hard time about filing a second time. After all that's gone on in the last couple of years this is the only way we the (little) people can cope with the financial situations we find ourselves in. People come to this board for information, but also the support we find from others. Many may come with shame or embarrassment, but once you spend time here you are able to let that go and put your family first. If you have to put up with the occasional scorpion, I guess that's just the price of admission. I will be forever grateful for the advice, knowledge and encouragement I have found on the BK forum.

Comment

Well you know what they say. . . sometimes people have large mouths because they have to try and compensate for other smaller body parts. Just saying. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandmom View Post
                  Well you know what they say. . . sometimes people have large mouths because they have to try and compensate for other smaller body parts. Just saying. . . .
                  Oh, Cleveland (gasp!).... are you referring to his .... stinger? Glad to see I'm not the only Buckeye
                  haunting this board when I should be in bed!

Comment

Why file again?

Anyway, whatever your reasons are.. As much as possible try not to get into this case again. Also, if you wish to file bankruptcy again, that is possible. since you already settled your debts and you are already on the 8th year. That is possible but you have to be reasonable why these things happened again. I would suggest to ask for an advice regarding this matter and search for filebankruptcyhouston.

Comment

Originally posted by gary365 View Post
                      Anyway, whatever your reasons are.. As much as possible try not to get into this case again. Also, if you wish to file bankruptcy again, that is possible. since you already settled your debts and you are already on the 8th year. That is possible but you have to be reasonable why these things happened again. I would suggest to ask for an advice regarding this matter and search for filebankruptcyhouston.
                      I totally get it! When we first filed I was a twenty-something year old, didn't really need to file (like I already mentioned). I probably could have done the credit report dispute thing but I wasn't knowledgeable at that time. It wasn't until after and I had 3-4 credit cards and an expensive car that I actually went to work for a credit card company. That is where I learned SO much about credit and debts, debt ratios and all that jazz. I really don't care what scorpion and others think about my situation and why I am filing again! It doesn't affect my life one bit. I can take criticism, Im pretty tough! However, I DO know how NOT to get myself in financial trouble now. I don't EVER plan on filing BK in the future, and I will teach my kids all that they will need to know to maintain their finances when they get to an age where they can understand. Life is about learning. Sometimes we make mistakes twice, or even three times....I'm in a good place right now, and I intend to stay in this place!

Comment

Sassiebaz,
                        Amen Sister! I am with you. The first time we filed was because of a business failure triggered by 9/11, this time it is the housing market. Oh, and both times it was helping our daughter, SIL, and four granddaughters. But we have told them "no more", and we mean it. We don't have too many years left until retirement, and we need to focus on that and take care of ourselves.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X