No announcement yet.

Letter from my attorney's firm, post discharge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would wait a full 30 days to pull your credit, just because some lenders only report once a month.

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by DYLAN150 View Post
      "I welcome the opportunity to help your friends and family members. If you know of anyone who may need my help, please pass along my card and phone number, I promise to treat your referrals with professionalism and respect."

It's a nice letter but it reminds me of when you buy a car and right before leaving the dealership the saleman says, I will give you $50 for anyone who you send to me and buys a car from me. In other words "looking for more business" which there is nothing wrong with that.
      LOL, Dylan. Actually, my attorney's boss didn't have that creepy look, and fortunately her office didn't smell like liquor. LOL. She kind of reminded me of a librarian. She is an intelligent person, but just not people oriented at all. That letter is her to a tee...dry, and flat with no warmth.
      Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

Thanks, all, for the input. I'll pull it in a month. That sounds good to me.
        Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X