My God Another War for the U.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My God Another War for the U.S.

I can't believe we are going into yet another war. 3 wars at once. No wonder the U.S. is going into the toilet, while China is kicking our butts at every area. Do you see China wasting its resources on wars and other areas. No, they are investing in their infrastructure and building their economy. Don't forget about all the humanitarian projects we are getting involved with as well. We can no longer be the worlds police officer, it's time to take care of our economy and our citizens in need.

This makes me want to pull all my hair out

I remember feeling the same in the mid eighties, then again in the mid nineties. Politics a side we have to have some faith in our elected leaders that they are doing the right thing and that we don’t always see the whole picture.

Comment

Originally posted by helpme2010 View Post
      I can't believe we are going into yet another war. 3 wars at once. No wonder the U.S. is going into the toilet, while China is kicking our butts at every area. Do you see China wasting its resources on wars and other areas. No, they are investing in their infrastructure and building their economy. Don't forget about all the humanitarian projects we are getting involved with as well. We can no longer be the worlds police officer, it's time to take care of our economy and our citizens in need.

This makes me want to pull all my hair out
      What is China kicking our butts on? Freedom?
      Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
        What is China kicking our butts on? Freedom?
        Don't get me wrong OhioFiler, China sucks the big one on planet Earth. They are polluting the hell out of their country and the citizens are living horribly as a result. But they are catching up to us fast and furious. They have surpassed Japan and are now #2 economic super power. They are catching us (maybe 20 years at the current predictions, but it is accelerating). As we linger in a recession, go into more wars and policing throughout the world, China is building it's economy, building its military, and loaning us the money that we continue to waste. We borrow more and more, while China continues to make more and more.

Imagine in the next decade when they decide to make a power play for Taiwan or Hong Kong and we the United States either try to go to war with them or basically just back down and let them have the country because we owe them so much money. I know this is being a little sarcastic or is it???

Comment

Do you see China wasting its resources on wars and other areas.
          I wouldn't say the US is wasting our resources at all, simply protecting our interest.
          ==================================
          Filed: 4-30-2010
          341 Complete: 6-16-2010
          Discharged and Closed 8/17/2010

Comment

US is a capital "policeman" of the world... Next time, China better be watching him giving a ticket$... 4 stealing our USA home$, land$, & jobs$ away... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Blueboy View Post
              I wouldn't say the US is wasting our resources at all, simply protecting our interest.
              I don't agree. This county offers 2% oil to the world. And it comes back again to oil. There is simply too many countries for us to get involved with. I just feel we are wasting billions and billions and year after year getting involved in one countries problems after another. All that money could be better invested into the United States.

I go back to China, they are on the right path. Although they pollute their environment and treat their citizens like crap, they are investing heavily in their economies and lending money rather than borrowing. Their growth path is blowing us away in proportion. They will eventually catch and pass us as the new world leader. The writing is on the wall, yet we get bogged down in tasks that take us off our goal of helping the economy and creating jobs.

Comment

I don't agree. This county offers 2% oil to the world. And it comes back again to oil. There is simply too many countries for us to get involved with. I just feel we are wasting billions and billions and year after year getting involved in one countries problems after another. All that money could be better invested into the United States.

I go back to China, they are on the right path. Although they pollute their environment and treat their citizens like crap, they are investing heavily in their economies and lending money rather than borrowing. Their growth path is blowing us away in proportion. They will eventually catch and pass us as the new world leader. The writing is on the wall, yet we get bogged down in tasks that take us off our goal of helping the economy and creating jobs.
                Those statements contradict themselves, IMO.

Comment

Well I do not think USA is wasting resources. It is full filling its role as the world only sole super power. China is a balloon which is waiting to burst since despite all its impressive economic growth it continues to be 'closed' country of sorts with little freedom.There is lots of discontent brewing in and it may burst.
                  URL Removed by Admin

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X