Ascension Capital Group, Inc. for Capital One Auto Finance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ascension Capital Group, Inc. for Capital One Auto Finance

Just saw on PACER that they're taking over the car loan acct from Capital One. THANKS TO THIS BOARD!!!!! not a suprise.

Question to anyone with experience with these guys...my first post petition Ch 13 car payment is due on May 8th - how soon will they have the account? Should I send THEM the next payment???

AND!!! if yes, do you guys think it would be ok to pay them via phone, or strictly mail???

Chapter 7 - My car was financed with Capital One, then Ascension filed the documents with the Court requesting notice.

I made my very next payment to Ascension. I don't remember the time frame between the Court filing and my payment being due, but my best guess is 10 days.

As I had always paid Capital One Auto online, I called Ascension to find out the payment address, and was told that I could do a pay by phone. I asked if there was a fee associated, and they said no.

So I did it. They were unable to give me a confirmation number on the phone, which was not what I am used to when paying online/phone. They said it would be mailed, and they were correct, it was mailed to me.

From the day I called them to the day the payment hit my bank account was a just a couple of days. The snail mail confirmation number came after that.

I had no problems with the process, and feel safe in paying by phone again.

I am obviously not an attorney, but my understanding is that once they file those docs with the Court, they have the account from that point forward.
    Filed 3/16/11 via attorney who was worth every penny
    341 04/21/11
    DISCHARGED! 06/21/11

Comment

Overit, thank you so much!!!!

Originally posted by overit View Post
      Chapter 7 - My car was financed with Capital One, then Ascension filed the documents with the Court requesting notice.

I made my very next payment to Ascension. I don't remember the time frame between the Court filing and my payment being due, but my best guess is 10 days.

I called to find out the payment address, and was told that I could do a pay by phone. I asked if there was a fee associated, and they said no.

So I did it. They were unable to give me a confirmation number on the phone, which was not what I am used to. They said it would be mailed, and they were correct, it was mailed to me.

From the day I called them to the day the payment hit my bank account was a just a couple of days. The snail mail confirmation number came after that.

I had no problems with the process, and feel safe in paying by phone again.

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
        Overit, thank you so much!!!!
        You are very welcome! Glad I could help someone after all the help I've gotten here.

I made a couple of edits for clarity, but I think you get the gist of my meaning.
        Filed 3/16/11 via attorney who was worth every penny
        341 04/21/11
        DISCHARGED! 06/21/11

Comment

Thanks again!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X