top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planned filing date is tomorrow - Bank Account just got hit with fradulent charges!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planned filing date is tomorrow - Bank Account just got hit with fradulent charges!

So just another thing to stress me out

Planned filing date is tomorrow. I am self-employed so on top of the BK filing stuff I have to start a new company the day after I file so I can continue to make money (just lots of things to add to the to-do list)

I just checked my email and had a "Your bank account is below $25.00" email from my bank. (so glad I signed up for that service)

Someone, somehow charged about $150 to Microsoft bringing my bank account to $6.00..

Ugh.. Why now? I should have the money back on Wednesday or Thursday according to my bank...

Why does everything have to happen at once?
    341 Date ~ July 6th, 2011 ~ Wish me luck

Hi BrokeInCali. Yes, it seems that everything does happen at once. So the bank has recognized that these are fraudulent charges? That is great. I don't recall which Chapter you are filing. We were a Ch7 case, and the attorney told us to have as close to '0.00' in the checking account as possible. The way yor financial situation is on the day you file is considered a 'Financial snapshot' of your situation. So your $6.00 balance could be a good thing.

Best of wishes to you tomorrow.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X