top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tranrisk score up 20 points after filing BK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tranrisk score up 20 points after filing BK!

I'm sorry if this isn't in the right place...ok - spouse filed CH 13 about 2 months ago...I have automatic credit monitoring thing - anyway, it's been sending bugging emails, check your score, etc. So I said, why not.

Of course credit is the s*it, BUT the score is up - get this - UP 20 points - Transrisk - from BEFORE Bk - and BK is on there.

How in the world does this make sense...the utter nuttiness of it all!!!

I find it terribly funny and ironic.

I am not even discharged yet and mine went up too. One went from 584 to 636, amazing. I'm not sure for the 13 but with a 7, I am guessing it would be because you will no longer have the debt. Probably why I am getting 5 or 6 offers of cards a day. Some of them even have good rates, no fees and etc..........they go right to the trash.

I will never worry about score again as long as I live. All that 840 score got me was high limits and trouble. Granted, I was glad to have them under the circumstances that ran the cards up but in hindsight, I would have been better off with a 5 year bank loan.
    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
    341 5/23/11
    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

I agree sunshine - I could care less - BUT I do find it...funny...in a very very dark way.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X